Cinder Part 1
- ENGAGEMENT IS THE KEY!!!!!
- Start slow and be super motivational, make every behavior an event.
- Try to engage and be fun with a ball, or tug, or something she thinks is fun
- Put her up if she loses motivation or quits you.
- Everytime you do something right with your dog, it's like putting money in the bank; every wrong thing is a withdrawal. . . .you have to put in twice as much to get back to even when you are overdrawn.
- Do really short sessions
- Try crating her for some time before you train to build some anticipation/excitement. Use the energy from the release from the crate.